- Choose a ticket, select your date, and hop on!
- 90-minute Philadelphia tour, for the full loop
- Expert local guide commentary, and multi-language audio commentary in English, French, German, Mandarin, Spanish, Korean, Portuguese, Japanese, and Hindi.
- London-style double-decker bus
- 28 stops
- Hop-on, hop-off service
- Campo’s Cheesesteak lunch package!
About the Combo
Historical Double Decker Tour & Authentic Campo’s Philly Steak Combo – Allow’s you to experience the rich history and legendary sights of Philadelphia with an authentic Philadelphia cheesesteak at stop 27 on the tour at Philadelphia’s beloved Campo’s. Experience local guides that offer live commentary as you travel a 90-minute loop to 28 different stops highlighting Philadelphia’s 100 most popular attractions, including the Liberty Bell, Independence Hall, and the US Mint. Aboard the double-decker bus, a 360-degree view of Philadelphia will leave you speechless and entertained while you soak up the history, heritage, and beauty of one of America’s oldest cities.
Campo’s Steak & Hoagies!
Campo’s is a family run sandwich shop that has been making Philly’s best cheesesteaks, hoagies, and specialty sandwiches since 1947. Campo’s is located at 214 Market street in the center of Old City and they offer a great local beer selection as well as several vegan and gluten free alternatives! The dining room is open 7 days a week and Campo’s is proudly served at Citizens Bank Park and is the official cheesesteak of the Philadelphia Flyers