- Unlimited sightseeing
- Choose a 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 Day Pass
- See all you can for one low price
- Save up to 65%
- 1-Day Pass (Adult)
- 2-Day Pass (Adult)
- 3-Day Pass (Adult)
- 4-Day Pass (Adult)
- 5-Day Pass (Adult)
The Sightseeing Day Passes
Select the number of days you would like to use your Sightseeing Pass, then visit as many attractions as you would like. The Pass can be used for 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 consecutive calendar days. It becomes activated when it is used at its first attraction, then expires at midnight of its last valid day. For example, a two-day Sightseeing Pass that is first used on Monday, will expire at midnight on Tuesday. Pass is valid for one admission at each featured attraction. With our Double Decker Bus partner, you receive a 1-day ticket.
The Sightseeing Pass is recommended for first time visitors to Philadelphia, as well as active travelers who like convenience and visitors with an open itinerary who like to control their sightseeing budget. Pay one price, then visit as many attractions as you wish with The Sightseeing Pass.
How it works
Choose the Pass that’s right for you, purchase online and receive it instantly via email.
Choose how many days you would like with The Sightseeing Pass, or select the number of attractions you wish to visit with The Sightseeing FLEX Pass, then buy in just a few clicks, and receive your Sightseeing Pass instantly. No confusing registration and no fixed start date. With a great selection of attractions available The Sightseeing Pass and The Sightseeing FLEX Pass are the most flexible, cost effective ways to make the most out of Philadelphia.
Choose as you go, simply show your Pass at the ticket window at each attraction to receive your ticket for free admission!
No need to log in, phone or email to choose your attractions. Just show your Pass at the ticket window of the first attraction you wish to visit. Your card is then automatically activated and validated and your adventure begins. You can pre-book some well-known popular attractions or use special entrance lines with Fast Track Entry privileges at select locations. Entry process will differ at each attraction. Look for the Sightseeing Pass window to receive your attraction ticket. You can visit each attraction just once with your Pass.
The more you see, the more you save.
Visit as many different attractions as you like and you’ll never be charged extra with The Sightseeing Pass. There is no limit to the number of attractions you can visit per day. The more attractions you visit, the more money you save. Visiting the top 7 popular Philadelphia attractions can save you over 40% from buying the tickets alone! That’s the biggest saving in Philly.
- Adventure Aquarium
- Academy of Natural Sciences
- Blue Cross RiverRink Summerfest
- City Hall Tower Tour
- Philadelphia Zoo
- River Link Ferry
- The University of Pennsylvania Museum of Archaeology and Anthropology
- Betsy Ross House
- Eastern State Penitentiary
- Fort Mifflin
- Franklin’s Grave – Christ Church Burial Ground
- Lincoln Financial Field Tour
- QVC Studio Tour
- African American Museum
- Battleship New Jersey Museum & Memorial
- National Constitution Center
- National Liberty Museum
- Pennsylvania Academy of the Fine Arts
- Philadelphia History Museum
- Philadelphia Museum of Art
- Simeone Foundation Automotive Museum
- The Mütter Museum
- Wharton Esherick Museum
- Philadelphia Sightseeing Hop-on, Hop-off Bus Tour
- Ghost Tour of Philadelphia Candlelight Walking Tour
- Grim Philly Twilight Tours – Sightseeing and Serial Killers Tour
- Grim Philly Twilight Tours – The Ghost Tour
- Grim Philly Twilight Tours – Vampires, Sex, & Ghost Tour
- Philly Tour Hub – History In HD Walking Tour
- Philly Tour Hub – Italian Market Immersion Walking Tour
- Spirits of ’76 Ghost Tour
- The Constitutional Walking Tour
- Big Red Pedal Tours – Ben Franklin Historic Square Mile Tour
- Big Red Pedal Tours – Ben Franklin Philadelphia History Tour
- Big Red Pedal Tours – History and Beer Adventure
- Big Red Pedal Tours – Old City/Midtown Village Pub Crawl
- Big Red Pedal Tours – South Street Village Pub Crawl