Experience Philadelphia with an expert guided tour of the city. Choose from one-, two-, and three-day tickets with a total of 28 stops and multi-language audio commentary.
Starting at $189 | All Day
Duration: All Day: 8:15am – 7:00pm
Tours are available Monday through Saturday from April through October.
- Adult Ages 13+
- Child Ages 4-12
Journey from Philadelphia to Lancaster County, Pennsylvania
The home to one of the oldest and largest Amish Communities in America, a place where time stands still, and the only day trip to Lancaster from Philadelphia for individual travelers.
- Round trip transportation from your Center City Hotel to Amtrak’s 30th Street station where you start your trip to Lancaster. This historic train station is where the Harrison Ford movie “Witness” was filmed.
- Upon arrival in Lancaster you will travel to the Amish Experience tour center to spend a fun filled day of sightseeing, shopping and tasting delectable home style cooking.
- View the Amish Experience F/X Theatre Presentation “Jacob’s Choice”
- Take a guided tour of an Amish Country Homestead
- Take a leisurely trip through the back roads on a motor coach tour of Lancaster. Included on the tour is a stop at an Amish store or craft stop.
- Lunch is on your own and you may choose to sample local or BBQ menu items from the Smokehouse BBQ & Brews restaurant right on the property.
In order for us to properly assist you, please make your reservation no later than 3:00pm, on the day prior to your chosen date! No same day bookings.
Advance reservations required. All tours subject to availability. Amtrak blackout dates apply.